Hello everyone! The season of giving is fast approaching, and I’m sure we’re all neck-deep in our lists, trying to find the perfect gifts for our perfect moms. Those incredible women who seem to have everything they need and want nothing more than ‘your happiness.’ Now, I don’t mean to start a panic, but let’s face it, ‘mom happiness’ is an elusive creature. They’ve spent decades pretending to appreciate our hand-drawn cards and over cooked breakfasts-in-bed. Let’s change the game!
By using Amazon, we can browse endless choices from the comfort of our couches, and with a click, we send our love in a soon-to-be-delivered package (with a gift note, of course). But with all those choices, I hear you ask, “Where do I even start?” Glad you asked! I have compiled comprehensive guide featuring 35 unique (and mom-approved) gift suggestions, each having their distinctive write-up.
Whether she’s the gourmet chef, the plant enthusiast, the bookworm, the beauty queen, or the workaholic, there’s an Amazon gift with her name on it. And if she’s all of these? Well, aren’t you lucky! So, buckle up, we’re about to make your mom’s day, week, year with these spectacular Amazon finds!
1. Kindle Paperwhite – For the mom who loves to read, but hates the dust on her bookshelves. She’ll now have thousands of books at her fingertips. Yes, the lack of that “old book smell” might be an initial letdown, but she’ll quickly forget with the easy-to-read, glare-free screen.
2. Instant pot – It’s the Ferrari of the culinary world. Moms can now try countless recipes she wouldn’t dare before. The downside? You might have to taste some adventurous ‘experiments.’
3. Yankee Candle – “Clean Cotton,” could there be a scent more mom-like? Downsides? The candles might last longer than your mom’s goodwill if you forget to take out the trash… yet again.
4. Customised jewelry – From necklaces engraved with your family tree, to bracelets with personal messages. Cons: The blood, sweat, and years that went into creating your bond can’t be genuinely represented in a piece of jewelry.
5. Fitbit Versa – Now mom can track her steps, monitor elements of her health, and stay connected without her phone. Just be prepared for the competitive mom-beast once she discovers the “Challenges” feature.
6. Personalized cutting board – For the chef mom, this appeals to their practical and sentimental side. Unfortunately, it will not improve your chopping skills.
7. Plant Therapy Essential Oil Set – Instantly transform her space into a spa-like sanctuary. Note: Prolonged exposure may lead to an intense attraction to tree-hugging.
8. Vera Bradley Quilted Fleece Blanket – The ultimate comfy and cozy companion. Just be ready for a sudden increase in mom-napping.
9. Le Creuset Dutch Oven – A functional piece of art that will make mom the envy of her cooking club. On the downside, your Thanksgiving quantity may increase, while your quality may go south if mom loves it too much to actually cook with it.
10. Amazon Echo Dot – Alexa can keep mom on schedule, control smart home devices, and play her favorite tunes. On the downside, her conversations with Alexa might last longer than her conversations with you.
11. PajamaGram Super Soft Pajamas – To assure mom the comfort she deserves. Let’s hope she doesn’t love these enough to wear them on the school run.
12. 23andMe Ancestry Kit – Let your mom delve into her family’s past. Downside: She might start tracing back your naughty traits back to your Viking ancestors.
13. Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager – Because all moms carry the weight of the world on their shoulders, literally and figuratively.
14. Bose SoundLink Micro Portable Bluetooth Speaker – She can now blare The Beatles or Beyoncé anywhere, anytime. You might not love this gift as much as she does.
15. Hydro Flask Water Bottle – An insulated bottle to keep her coffee hot and her cold drinks cold. Just remind her it can’t be used for soup.
16. Mom Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book – It’s quirky, relaxing, and speaks to the chaotic beauty of being a mother. But, expect some groans as she slowly takes over your entire box of crayons—because, well… she’s mom.
17. UGG Women’s Scuffette II Slippers – It’s like hugging your mom’s feet with a cloud. The downside is that she might not want to wear anything else, even to brunch.
18. Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine – Imagine having a barista in your kitchen, minus the tip! Be aware, though, you might come home to a mom pumped on caffeine.
19. Pure Enrichment PureReliefXL Heating Pad – For relaxing muscle tension after her yoga class or simply staying warm on a cold night. Yes, you may find yourself sneaking it off her side of the bed… it’s that indulgent.
20. Chesapeake Bay Candle Scented Candle – An all-time classic, because, seriously, who doesn’t love the calming scent of lavender and thyme? Just remind her not to use it to mask the smell of her experimental cooking.
The hunt for that perfect gift is a rollercoaster ride—exciting, exhausting, but ultimately exhilarating. Whether it’s a trendy gadget or a personalized token, the joy of giving is knowing you’ve added a dash of happiness to your mom’s life. Narrow down your options with the remaining gift ideas (21-35);
21. LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs
22. KODAK Smile Instant Print Digital Camera
23. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
24. Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
25. NEST Fragrances Reed Diffuser
26. Jo Malone London Fragrance Collection
27. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw Blanket
28. AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing Kit
29. Amazon Echo Show
30. Fossil Women’s Gen 4 Smartwatch
31. Calphalon Classic Nonstick Cookware Set
32. Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean Electric Toothbrush
33. KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer
34. Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty Elite
35. Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell
Although we like to joke about mom’s cooking experiments, talkative nature with Alexa, or love affair with her UGG slippers, we really can’t deny that no one loves like a mother does. So, click away and wrap up a little bit of that love for mom this holiday season. We’ve pointed you in the right direction, now it’s your turn to play Santa!